Result: (SB 2.3.17p., quote from Manu-samhita 7.85)
- to non-brahmana: in the next life the same gain
- to half educated brahmana: 2x more
- to fully educated and qualified brahmana: 100,000x more
- to veda-paraga (who realized the Vedas): unlimitedly more
- only to the Lord: (SB 7.14.34)
patram tv atra niruktam vai
harir evaika urvisa
yan-mayam vai caracaram
patram - the true person to whom charity must be given; tu - but; atra - in the world; niruktam - decided; vai - indeed; kavibhih - by learned scholars; patra-vittamaih - who are expert in finding the actual person to whom charity must be given; harih - the Supreme Personality of Godhead; eva - indeed; ekah - only one; urvi-isa - O King of the earth; yat-mayam - in whom everything is resting; vai - from whom everything is coming; cara-acaram - all that is moving or nonmoving within this universe.
O King of the earth, it has been decided by expert, learned scholars that only the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, in whom all that is moving or nonmoving within this universe is resting and from whom everything is coming, is the best person to whom everything must be given.